After covid and the lockdown, many people seek ways to make money from home on the Internet. But finding legitimate ways to make money from home is not easy. Many scammers, frauds and fake agencies are there to trap you on the Internet.
There are many ways to make money from home, but we’ll discuss the most efficient ways through which you can make a good Income. Stay with this guide till the end; I will share the 4 most effective ways you can make money from home.
List of 4 Ways to Make Money from Home
As there are numerous ways on Internet, I have selected the 4 most profitable and effective ways to make money from home, because I have tried all of these. So I can share my experience as well.
- Start Blogging
- Invest in Stock Market
- Try Affiliate Marketing
1. Start Blogging:
If you have good writing skills in any language, especially in English, you can start your own blog. Many bloggers like Amit Agarwal and Shardha Sharma are top bloggers in India. Blogging is the best option for people who are looking for ways to make money from home.
Blogging is a page where you can write for curious minds who finds the answers to any questions on the internet. When they visit your page, you will earn.
Steps to Start Blogging:
- Buy the domain (like our site’s domain is digibliss.in)
- Choose the affordable hosting plan.
- Create a simple and user-friendly website using WordPress.
- Choose the niche according to your area of Interest (like a book review, finance, tech, science, travel, etc.)
- Write quality content on your niche.
- Optimize the SEO and check grammatical errors.
- Upload the blog.
- Promote blogs on social media platforms.
- Update blogs regularly.
- Monetize your site through Adsense
- Start Earning.
Many bloggers are working full time, and they are earning lakhs.
As a beginner, you can make up to ₹5000 – ₹20000. And with time, you can make more than this.
Freelancing is another effective way to earn money from home. It is the way in which you work on someone’s project. The best part about Freelancing is that you don’t have to worry about finding work because many sites are there to help you, like Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr and People per Hour.
- Content Writing
- Web Developing
- Graphic Designing
- Online Teaching
- Software Developing
- Video Editing
- Music Composing
- Digital Marketing
Steps to Start Freelancing:
- Choose a niche.
- Create an account on 2-3 Freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.
- Find work according to your skill.
- Write an attractive description of yourself and your work experience.
- Please bid with a lower amount, as it is your starting phase.
- Do your best on the project and ask your client for a good rating. It’ll help you in your future projects.
A Freelancer can make far more than a salaried employee.
As a Freelancer, I used to work on an hourly basis (5$/hour), and as a beginner, you can make around ₹5000 – ₹10000 per month.
3. Invest in Stock Market:
Stock Market investing, and trading is getting popular nowadays because people are realizing the true potential of it. There is no limit on earning; you can make crores from the stock market. That’s why it is a game of great skills. You can make investments for long terms, or you can also do daily trading. The Stock Market is the best option for people who are looking for ways to make money from home.
The one thing to remember about the Stock Market is that the Stock market is risky, please don’t try Stock Market until you have enough knowledge. Only skilled people can make money through Stock Market trading. So be aware and don’t trade on tips.
Best Stock Market platform:
- Angel One
- 5 Paisa
- Alice Blue
How to Make Money from Stock Market?
- Learn investing and trading through various free and paid courses.
- Create a trading account on any of the above-mentioned platforms.
- Start with long-term investments, then Equity trading, and then move to Future/Option trading.
There are no salary figures in the Stock Market; either you can make lakhs, or you will lose lakhs.
It’s on how you treat Stock Market, a gambling game or a great skill.
4. Affiliate Marketing:
What if I say you can make a significant amount without doing much? Yes, it’s possible in Affiliates Marketing. To make money from home, Affiliate Marketing is another good option. You need the right audience and some social media marketing skills.
In Affiliate marketing, you promote products of other sites like amazon or Flipkart and sell them to your audience. You will get a fixed commission on every product you sell. Some products have a very high commission, up to 50%, while some have a low of 10%.
Click here to know about the Top 10 Best Affiliate Marketing Courses in 2022.
How to start Affiliate Marketing with no money?
- Create a website or blog for your niche.
- Create an affiliate account on Amazon or Flipkart affiliate program.
- Choose high-commission affiliate products to promote.
- Create engaging content that generates affiliate revenue.
- Promote your affiliate products in the content.
- Grab the right audience and convert them into affiliate customers.
The salary of an affiliate marketer depends on his niche and commission; the average salary varies between ₹10k – ₹100k